I am grateful...

4:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am grateful.....that we had a snow day (gift from the universe!) yesterday, that I have time to myself to play on my blog, for my family, that I can walk to work, for being inspired to work on my little scrapbook (pictures forthcoming after I get camera fixed--which broke on the snow day when we went sledding--probably from me jumping headfirst on the sled to get it moving downhill and forgetting that the camera was in my coat pocket--I think I broke the screen), for the on-line creativity circle that I'm taking part in, for the Paper Arts class that I'm taking, for the Japanese class that I'm taking, that me and my loved one are getting along and haven't had a fight in a really long time, that I've abstained from chocolate for a total of 5 days now, that I'm rewarding myself with a big chocolatey ben and jerry's ice cream sundae on Saturday, that I'm in a book club which gives me a good excuse to buy more books, for neighborhood game night which is so fun and addicting, for arrowwood which is so cheap and in the best location in the world, for having enough of everything that I need and want....

0 comments: