The Big 5

8:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday I listened to a podcast where the author of Life's Safari talks about "The Big 5"--identifying 5 things you must do in your life so that you when you die you will feel fulfilled and happy with your life. After brainstorming a list of ideas....I think that these 5 are the most important things that I need to accomplish in my life as of today:
1. Grow up Jenya--so that he is a happy, fulfilled, well-adjusted, good-morals person.
2. Create a wonderful, happy marriage by being a loving, supportive, accepting partner.
3. Feel completely happy and content with every area of my life.
4. Like myself. Love everything about me!
5. Live according to my values: with integrity, be a good person to everybody, forgive easily, be accepting and understanding, and have nothing but good feelings towards everyone.

0 comments: