Creative Dreams

7:22 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Reading SARK's book "Make Your Creative Dreams Real" inspired me to make a list of my creative dreams:
*Teach Kindergarten again
*Teach part-time so that I'll have time for all my other interests
*Get a motorbike
*Learn a foreign language in a foreign country
*Learn how to use Art/Photo software for creative fun
*Start painting walls again
*Finish yoga school
*Love everything about the way that I look

The one I am currently focusing on manifesting (for next school year) is teaching part-time Kindergarten again. I worked on a collage...it actually sort of created itself, but it does serve to remind me of what my intentions are. It has photos that symbolize someone living their dreams in balance and photos that remind me of working with kids in the classroom.

0 comments: