Sad

2:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Struggling with depression lately and am tired of listing all the contributing factors....wish I could be a normal happy person....are there any normal happy people? Or do most people pretend to be happy much of the time? Some things that I've decided: It's not a good idea to sit and over-analyze all the things that I'm unhappy about and come up with lists of things that I need to achieve in order to be happy and wait for those to come to fruition and to try to bring them to fruition without any clear plan other than being weepy and feeling sorry for myself and hoping someone will come and rescue me.

A better plan: notice and appreciate all of the things that are good in my life and accept those things that are less than perfect and have visions of what I want my life to be and have a clear plan and take positive, productive steps towards that ideal but also not forgetting the first thing of being happy with what's already in my life....basically learning to be happy now and loving myself and my life for the way that it is right at this moment.

Everything is all as it is meant to be. I just need to accept these feelings and wait for them to pass so that I can get out of this funk.

0 comments: